Search

Costumer Service

Contact YM

Login


Payment

Clarks Men's Wave.Tract Lace Up - Price: $81.58


The Clarks Wave Tract is a sporty casual shoe that brings together comfort and fashion. A soft, flexible full-grain leather upper gives this Clarks shoe undeniable style, while the removable dual-density Ortholite footbed makes it wearable for those with custom orthotics. This men's shoe features wellness benefits that help improve your stride, like the rocker sole, heel kicker, convcave heel and toe-off support. The Clarks Wave Tract will keep you on track with its style sense and wellness benefits!

You'll ride a Wave of superior comfort when you wear this shoe from Clarks. The full-grain upper is stylish with sporty stitching and adjustable laces. The removable, dual-density Ortholite footbed with removable EVA heel support absorbs shock, while the radius heel, fulcrum point and higher toe spring reduce step shock while helping to propel you forward. The rocker profile heel kicker, concave heel and toe-off support at outsole help you maximize energy return and create a smooth, effortless forward motion with each step. Designed to accommodate orthotic inserts, this shoe provides a comfortable fit.....more

Sizing info

Price: $81.58
Sale: Lower price available on select options


Customer Review

Perfect shoes for walking, February 25, 2012
By Amazon Reviewer29
After trying many many different shoes from Clark's to replace my older pair of Clark's shoes that are 7 years old. I finally found shoes that provide enough comfort and support for my feet. I have gout and arthritis in both my feet I was told by my doctor to get new shoes that provide better comfort and support. I tried many different Clark's shoes from the unstructured line, slip ons and many others. I was not satisfied with any of them. They were stylish but they costed more and were not comfortable. Here is a short list of the shoes I treid from Clark's: unstructured unbend, unstructured uncoil, unstructured unseal, nature easy, axl, slone, espace, nebulae, nature three, wrangler. Some of them were pretty good in comfort, looks and price but none of them gave as good a fit that the wave tract did. These shoes have a very advanced design that makes walking very easy and provides less stress on your feet. These shoes are always a pleasure to walk in and reduce any pain I have in my feet that comes from putting weight on my feet for long periods of time. I got these shoes for $80 but I would gladly pay double for them. I plan on picking up another pair at $80. Maybe this time I'll get a brown pair. I own the black ones right now. Also forgot to mention these shoes are extremely light. They aren't exactly the best looking shoes I've owned but they also don't look bad and they seem to go with anything. They are in between casual shoes and sneakers interms of their looks. I have always been happy with Clark's. Been wearing their shoes for 10 years and have owned about 10 pairs in that time. Their shoes are very durable, stylish and ofcourse very comfortable.

Fantastic Shoe!, June 4, 2012
By Roger M. Dye (ViƱa del Mar, Chile)
Wow! The first thing I noticed is that I can wear these shoes all day and my feet do not hurt. My sensitive feet usually can't stand more than a couple of hours in any given shoe before the pain sets in, but this pair of Clark's Wave.Tract (71841) is comfortable for the long haul. The second thing I noticed is that even though my hammer toe inserts do not fit in this shoe, I do not need them when wearing the Wave.Tract! That was a huge surprise. I usually do not wear shoes when at home, but I actually prefer to put these on, and my feet feel better after about 15 minutes, so I keep them on all day. The insole has a slight rise in the ball of the foot, which takes pressure off of my toes. Highly recommended.
.....see all customer review


0 comments:

Advertiser

Herbal kunir putih windra mekar currcuval dp suitable for your cancer, diabetes, stroke, gout, stomach upset etc

Popular Products

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...