Search

Costumer Service

Contact YM

Login


Payment

Clarks Unstructured Men's Un.Ravel Casual Oxford


The Clarks Unstructured Un.Ravel is a sturdy oxford dedicated to comfort. Surround your feet in the luxurious comfort of the lambskin linings and removable, vegetable tanned leather footbed of this men's shoe. The unique air circulation system will keep your feet cool while they look hot in this Clarks Unstructured shoe. Lace into the cool comfort of the Clarks Unstructured Un.Ravel. .....more

Color: Brown
- leather
- Rubber sole
- Lambskin lining with reduced stitching for blister prevention

Sizing info

Price: $96.88


Customer Review

“ Good looking, high quality and very comfortable. ”

As comfortable as a tennis shoe November 29, 2010
By A. Langworthy
My last pair of clarks (1 in black 1 in brown) lasted 10years and I wore them at least 6 days a week and did some major walking in them. They were made in Italy and waterproof where the sole and the upper connected. I got these as a replacement for my brown pair and they are exceptionally comfy and cool. They aren't made in Italy like the last clarks I got but they are great.

Best Casual-Work shoe I've ever owned January 16, 2011
By MR.LBS.
I've been working in sales now for 9 years. In that time, I've struggled to find a comfortable work shoe. I was one of those guys who went to Kmart or Pay-less shoes, only to have the pair wear out in 6 months and frankly, not even feel very comfortable in that time! So, I went shoe-shopping one day. I hit up all of the major retailers and some of the small ones. Basically, after a good 8 hours of shoe shopping, I found these shoes to be the best possible pair for me. They BREATHE, which means my feet don't get sweaty anymore. Prior to buying these, the best pair of shoes I had ever owned were a pair of Merrell Moab Ventilators Men's Merrell Moab Ventilator. The problem is, they aren't really very dressy - although they were breatheable and comfortable. Also, this review is being written in the middle of winter with a bit of snow on the ground outside -- not the best time for the Merrells....

I purchased my initial black pair at The Walking company. For the record, they are a GREAT outfit! However, they didn't have a size 11 in brown -- and it wasn't available to order. So, I quickly came home and snapped up a pair on Amazon for $30 less.

As a result of these shoes, I will probably be a lifetime Clarks customer. I had the opportunity to try several different brands with the polyurethane soles, but they felt too "synthetic" and unnatural to me, and each time I kept going back to the Clarks with their rubber soles. I had also heard about the polyurethane soles suddenly cracking, splitting, or coming apart on some the competitor's shoe brands, which made me a litle nervous. I was a little surprised to get home and see they were made in China, but I suppose that's rather unavoidable these days. The research that I've done seems to indicate that you won't be finding too many Clarks made elsewhere, but they seem to have retained a good portion of their quality.
I will update this review accordingly if the shoes do not hold up to my expectations, but so far, these are the best dress shoes I've ever owned.
The Moral of the story -- Stop buying endless pairs of $10-$20 discount-store shoes that don't feel that great and fall apart after 6 months, and get a GOOD pair. You -- and your feet -- deserve better!



0 comments:

Advertiser

Herbal kunir putih windra mekar currcuval dp suitable for your cancer, diabetes, stroke, gout, stomach upset etc

Popular Products

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...