Search

Costumer Service

Contact YM

Login


Payment

Clarks Women's Wallabee Shoe

Enjoy the classic good looks of Clarks Originals' Wallabee shoe. It features a soft suede upper for casual style, but you'll be most impressed with the comfort of its thickly padded heel and springy crepe outsole.

Add these comfortable women's shoes with a moccasin inspired design by Clarks to your wardrobe and add timeless style to your look. Set in a soft suede that is bonded with hand sewn construction for sincere comfort, the Clarks Originals Wallabee Women's is a big look for fall. Lined in leather and with a EVA insole that wicks away moisture, this women's loafer is cute and comfortable. Set atop a comfy crepe sole, the Clarks Originals Wallabee Women's is sure to become your standby shoe! .....more

Color: Chocolate
- suede
- Crepe sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"

Sizing info

Price: $109.95
Sale: Lower price available on select options



Customer Review


So glad I went ahead and purchased them! September 29, 2010
By Kera
I am a size 6 and ordered the 6 and fits great, (I plan to wear these with thicker socks, but they'd be fine with thin socks as well)

I ordered the SAND color and they're just soo cute, and even better looking in person
Super comfy!
Super Stylish!
Great quality

Great purchase and great price, usually retails over $100 in stores (I did not have to pay the shipping and handling = super saver shipping option, free 30 day trial!)

BEST EVER SHOES, May 16, 2012
By terri l. selvey (iron river, mi, US)
I spend a fortune on shoes that I wear for 2 days and find out that they make me ache all over. I have degenerative joint disease and diabetes, and almost every shoe either gives me blisters, rub spots, and/or causes back, hip, and foot pain. Clarks in general have always been my best bet as far as comfort, but I'm finding that I need a little more support than the mules provide. So, I gave these a try. I told my husband I was going to get "official old lady shoes". Today is the first day I've worn them (they arrived yesterday). I don't ever want to take them off. My toes aren't even spasming or aching! Love love love love love these shoes!


0 comments:

Advertiser

Herbal kunir putih windra mekar currcuval dp suitable for your cancer, diabetes, stroke, gout, stomach upset etc

Popular Products

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...