Search

Costumer Service

Contact YM

Login


Payment

Clarks Men's Wave.Path Slip-On - Price: $85.25

The easy-going Clarks England Wave.Path loafers will be a staple for your casual attire. Leather upper in a casual slip on loafer style with a round toe. Contouring leather overlays and tonal stitching accents. Dual elastic side gores and padded collar offer a comfortable fit. Smooth lining and removable cushioning Ortholite(R) insole with EVA heel support. EVA carbon rubber traction outsole. 1 inch heel. APMA approved.....more

Sizing info
Price: $85.25



Customer Review


I bought the shoes at a store but went out of my way to write this review December 25, 2009
By Jim
I bought these shoes after trying them on at a Clarks store in Lynnwood, WA. I can say with ease that this is the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. I can't even remember sneakers feeling this comfortable. They're dressy enough to wear for casual business situations (but not with a suit or anything).

Anwyay, I bought these shoes at the store but wanted to write a good review about them somewhere and since I buy pretty much everything ELSE at amazon I thought this would be good option.

I'm going back to buy one in brown. My wife also bought a pair when I did and absolutely loves them. we're in our early 50's and I think this company has a customer for a long time to come!

My feet hurt no more. January 4, 2011
By Bobby Jeffcoat
Color Name:Black Leather| Size Name:9 2E US|Amazon Verified Purchase
If you are style conscience, you might not want to wear these with the tux, but then again, you might. I am on my feet for hours at a time on a hard surface. Before getting these shoes, I came home at night with acheing feet. No more. I've been using them for a few months. Other shoes were quickly retired. If these only last a year, I'll be buying another pair. They aren't the prettiest shoes I've ever worn, but when the choice of pretty shoes means painful feet, I'll choose these shoes every time.



0 comments:

Advertiser

Herbal kunir putih windra mekar currcuval dp suitable for your cancer, diabetes, stroke, gout, stomach upset etc

Popular Products

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...